TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman women's basketball will go on the road to face HCAC competitor Bluffton University on Saturday, 1/12 at 3:00 PM.
Rose-Hulman News and Notes:
* Rose-Hulman stands at 9-5 overall and 6-1 in the HCAC after a victory over the Franklin Grizzlies on Wednesday with a final score of 68-46.
* Abby Bromenschenkel set the record for most career steals in Rose-Hulman women's basketball history during the game against Franklin with 190 career steals.
* Ally Bromenschenkel is the teams leading scorer averaging a double-double with 18.0 points and 10.8 rebounds per game.
* Abby Bromenschenkel is the teams second most leading scorer averaging 12.4 points and 3.2 assists per game.
* The starting lineup has also recently included Debie Gedeon (8.9 ppg; 3.9 rpg); Kayla Gerken (7.4 ppg, 4.6 rpg); and Hannah Woody (4.0 ppg, 2.4 rpg).
* After the Beavers, the Engineers will travel to face the Anderson Ravens on Wednesday, 1/16 at 7:30 PM.
The Opposition: Bluffton University
* The Beavers stand at 5-9 overall and 3-4 in the HCAC after a win against Defiance with a final score of 66-48.
* The team's leading scorer is TJ Mills averaging 13.8 points and 3.3 rebounds per game. She is followed up by Brianna Gillig who is averaging 10.6 points and 7.1 rebounds per game.
* After the Engineers, Bluffton will host Manchester on Wednesday, 1/16 at 7:30 PM.