TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman women's basketball will host Anderson University on Wednesday, 2/13 at 7:30 PM. Students - 10 of you will win a $25 gift voucher to Chava's Mexican Grill in Terre Haute at tonight's game if you can make a 3-pointer at halftime!
Rose-Hulman News and Notes:
* Rose-Hulman stands at 17-6 overall and 14-2 in the HCAC after defeating Earlham College on the road with a final score of 53-42.
* Ally Bromenschenkel is the teams leading scorer averaging a double-double with 17.7 points and 11.4 rebounds per game. She ranks 4th in Rose-Hulman history in career points (1,340), 3rd in rebounds (779), and 5th in blocked shots (111).
* Abby Bromenschenkel is the teams second most leading scorer averaging 11.7 points and 5.4 rebounds per game. She holds Rose-Hulman's career school record for steals (214), ranks 3rd all-time in assists (260), and stands 6th in blocked shots (101).
* The starting lineup has also recently included Debie Gedeon (8.0 ppg; 3.3 rpg); Kayla Gerken (6.0 ppg, 4.3 rpg); and Hannah Woody (4.9 ppg, 2.4 rpg).
* The team leads the HCAC in scoring defense (49.5) and rebound margin (8.1).
* After the Ravens, the Engineers will host Manchester in their Senior Day game on Saturday, 2/16 at 2:00 PM.
The Opposition: Anderson Ravens
* The Ravens stand at 9-14 overall and 5-11 in the HCAC after falling to Bluffton College on Wednesday 70-66.
* The team's leading scorer is Payton Moore averaging 14.9 points and 9.0 rebounds per game.
* She is followed up by Lexi Dellinger who is averaging 14.3 points and 3.6 rebounds per game.
* After the Engineers, Anderson will host Transylvania on Saturday at 2:00 PM.