TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology travels to suburban St. Louis and the GCS Ballpark in Sauget, Illinois, for a pair of games on Sunday. The Fightin' Engineers will face Webster at 10 a.m. CT and square off with Wartburg at 1 p.m. CT.
ROSE-HULMAN NEWS & NOTES:
* Rose-Hulman (3-11) scored a season-high 20 runs in last weekend's 20-3 victory over Wisconsin-Platteville.
* The Fightin' Engineers are hitting .273 with 18 doubles in the season's first 14 games.
* Top hitters so far include Zach Witonsky (.500), Conner Helbling (.435) and Logan Cody (.417). Starters over .300 also include David Burnside (.326), Conner Shipley (.304) and Davis Robeson (.302).
* On the mound, Luke Buehler has a 1.00 earned run average and 15 strikeouts in 18 innings so far this season. Clayton Mayfield (1-1, 3.37) and Trever Bruno (1-1, 3.57) have also made three starts each.
* Stone Brogan leads the bullpen with a 1.42 ERA in five appearances out of the bullpen.
* Webster is 9-3 and Wartburg is 7-5 entering today's games.