TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology returns home to face Wabash College in non-conference action on Wednesday at 6 p.m. at Art Nehf Field.
ROSE-HULMAN NEWS & NOTES:
* Rose-Hulman (4-12) knocked off No. 14/No. 22 ranked Webster 4-1 on Saturday.
* Sophomore Luke Buehler was named HCAC Pitcher of the Week after tossing a complete-game three-hitter with five strikeouts in the Webster win.
* Top hitters so far include Zach Witonsky (.467), Conner Helbling (.429) and Logan Cody (.400). David Burnside is also above the .300 mark at .327 with four doubles and one triple.
* On the mound, Luke Buehler has a 1.00 earned run average and 20 strikeouts in 27 innings so far this season. Clayton Mayfield (1-2, 3.00) and Trever Bruno (1-1, 3.57) also have at least three starts each.
* Stone Brogan leads the bullpen with a 1.17 ERA in six appearances out of the bullpen.
* Wabash has a 13-3 record and has won 10 of its last 11 games entering Wednesday's matchup.
* Bryce Aldridge is hitting .392 and Jared Wolfe has a .387 average with four triples and two home runs to lead the Wabash offense.
* Bryan Roberts (4-0, 1.32) and Cody Cochran (4-0, 1.67) have led a pitching staff with a 3.33 ERA this season.
* Rose-Hulman has won three of the last four meetings in the series, with a 2-0 win in the most recent matchup in 2014.