TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology and Anderson University meet in a Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference matchup on Saturday. The game is also Homecoming at Anderson University.
RHIT NEWS & NOTES:
* Four Rose-Hulman players have been named HCAC Players of the Week so far this season.
* Garrett Wight (Offense, Manchester); Winston Amankwah (Defense, Rhodes); Brett Tuttle (Special Teams, Manchester); and Kyzer Bowen (Special Teams, Bluffton) have earn won the HCAC weekly award.
* Bowen is the current Special Teams Player of the Week after having three solo tackles and forcing a fumble on the opening kickoff of the second half at Bluffton.
* Wight is up to No. 5 in school history with 28 career rushing touchdowns. He has rushed for 2,276 yards, including two 100-yard performances so far this season.
* Andrew Dion stands third in Rose-Hulman history with 46 career touchdown passes.
* Noah Thomas has moved into the Fightin' Engineer all-time top five in pass receptions with 148.
* Jack Heyl leads the Rose-Hulman defense in career sacks (10) and tackles-for-loss (16.5) entering Saturday's game.
* Both the second longest interception return (97 yards by Winston Amankwah) and the second-longest pass reception (90 yards by Noah Thomas) in school history have happened this season.
* After Saturday's game, Rose-Hulman completes the HCAC schedule with three home games. The home stretch includes games against 2018 HCAC defending co-champions Mount St. Joseph (Oct. 26) and Hanover (Nov. 9).
* Anderson has shown vast improvement this season, with a 3-3 record and winning two games all of last fall.
* Quarterback Tyson Harley has been a huge key to the Anderson offensive success. Harley has completed 168-253 (66.4%) passes for 1,984 yards and 15 touchdowns this season. He also has two 400-yard passing performances.
* Zac Tallent is Harley's favorite target with 55 pass receptions for 533 yards and four touchdowns.
* Xavier Gee leads a balanced defensive effort with 27 tackles this season.
* Cole Patrician has a pair of pass breakups, and Nic Bontrager has two fumble recoveries.
* Rose-Hulman leads 17-6
* HCAC Era: Rose-Hulman leads 12-1
* Current Streak: Rose-Hulman won 10
* Last Meeting: RHIT 44, AU 6 (2018)
* Last AU win: AU 35, RHIT 31 (2008)
DID YOU KNOW?
* Andrew Dion needs 37 passing yards to become the sixth quarterback in Rose-Hulman history to pass for 5,000 yards as a Fightin' Engineer.