TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology hits the road for a non-conference matchup at Millikin University on Monday at 7 p.m. Central Time.
ROSE-HULMAN NEWS & NOTES (0-3, 0-0 HCAC):
* Rose-Hulman stands 0-3 despite scoring 70.0 points per game so far this season.
* The Fightin' Engineers dropped a 70-59 decision to Illinois Tech on Tuesday. Charlie Aimone led three players in double figures with 14 points.
* Ryuji Aoki scored 19 points in both games of the Chicago Midway Classic. Aoki was 8-14 from the floor against Trinity and a perfect 8-8 on the foul line vs. Chicago.
* Rose-Hulman finished 36-44 on the free throw line against Chicago.
* Craig McGee became the first Fightin' Engineer to score 20 points in a game this season with a 12-13 effort on the free throw line at Chicago.
* The last game starting lineup for Rose-Hulman featured Charlie Aimone (12.7 ppg), Nick McGrail (6.0 ppg), John Czarnecki (9.3 ppg), Craig McGee (11.0 ppg) and Ryuji Aoki (14.3 ppg).
MILLIKIN NEWS & NOTES (3-1):
* Millikin stands 3-1 on the season with wins over Finlandia, Webster and Sarah Lawrence. Wisconsin-Platteville topped the Big Blue 74-60 in their most recent game on Saturday.
* Elijah Henry led the Big Blue in scoring (18.8 ppg) and rebounding (8.8 rpg) after four games. DeVante Harrell is also in double figures at 11.5 points per contest.
* Rose-Hulman leads Millikin 8-7 in a series that began in 1931. RHIT had won six straight meetings before the Big Blue won 71-66 last season.