TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology hits the road for an in-state matchup against DePauw University on Wednesday at 7:30 p.m.
ROSE-HULMAN NEWS & NOTES (0-4, 0-0 HCAC):
* Rose-Hulman stands 0-4 despite scoring 71.5 points per game so far this season.
* The Fightin' Engineers dropped a narrow 80-76 decision to Millikin on Monday. John Czarnecki led three players in double figures with 18 points. Stephen Schueth added 16 points and Ryuji Aoki scored 15.
* Ryuji Aoki scored 19 points in both games of the Chicago Midway Classic. Aoki was 8-14 from the floor against Trinity and a perfect 8-8 on the foul line vs. Chicago.
* Craig McGee became the first Fightin' Engineer to score 20 points in a game this season with a 12-13 effort on the free throw line at Chicago.
* The last game starting lineup for Rose-Hulman featured Stephen Schueth (6.8 ppg), Craig McGee (10.0 ppg), Charlie Aimone (10.8 ppg), JT Whitaker (0.8 ppg) and John Czarnecki (11.5 ppg).
DEPAUW NEWS & NOTES (1-2, 0-0 NCAC):
* DePauw stands 1-2 on the season with a win over Franklin and losses to Wheaton and UW-River Falls.
* David Vogel is the team's leading scorer at 17.3 points per game. Jake VandeMerkt is next on the team at 9.7 points per contest.
* DePauw leads 55-45 in a series that began in 1904. Rose-Hulman has won four of the last five meetings, including a 76-67 victory last season.