TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology hosts Manchester University in a Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference men's basketball matchup on Saturday at 4 p.m.
ROSE-HULMAN NEWS & NOTES (2-6, 2-1 HCAC):
* Rose-Hulman knocked off previously unbeaten Transylvania last Saturday in Kentucky.
* Charlie Aimone led four players in double figures with 16 points at Transylvania. Stephen Schueth scored 12 points, Nick McGrail added 11, and Craig McGee contributed 10 points and nine assists.
* Craig McGee leads the team in rebounds (41), assists (35) and steals (9) entering this weekend's action.
* The last game starting lineup for Rose-Hulman featured Jacob Back (1.3 ppg), Stephen Schueth (7.4 ppg), Craig McGee (12.0 ppg), Charlie Aimone (10.6 ppg) and Nick McGrail (3.6 ppg).
* Rose-Hulman plays its last HCAC game of the calendar year 2017 today. The Fightin' Engineers are at Boyce on Monday (Dec. 18) and host Wabash on Thursday (Dec. 21).
MANCHESTER NEWS & NOTES (1-7, 0-3 HCAC):
* Manchester has dropped its last six games since defeating Kalamazoo 69-55 on Nov. 17.
* Adrian Johnson leads the Spartans in scoring at 20.8 points per game on 53% from the field.
* Johnson has crossed the 20-point mark in a game five times, with a season-best 28 points vs. Defiance.
* Enis Becirevic is also a double-figure scorer for Manchester at 12.4 points per game.
* Rose-Hulman leads 27-24 overall and 15-8 in HCAC games. The Fightin' Engineers won the most recent meeting last season.