TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology hits the road for a non-conference matchup at Boyce College in Louisville on Monday at 7 p.m.
ROSE-HULMAN NEWS & NOTES (3-6, 3-1 HCAC):
* Rose-Hulman stands 3-1 in HCAC play and 3-6 overall entering the final week of the non-conference season.
* The Fightin' Engineers defeated Manchester 77-72 in HCAC action on Saturday. Luke Callahan (19), Craig McGee (16), Ryuji Aoki (14) and Nick McGrail (11) reached double figures in scoring for Rose-Hulman.
* Rose-Hulman has increased its scoring output to 75.8 points per game and is shooting 53% from the field in Heartland Conference play this season.
* The last game starting lineup for Rose-Hulman featured Stephen Schueth, Craig McGee, Charlie Aimone, Nick McGrail and Luke Callahan.
* Rose-Hulman completes its 2017-18 non-conference schedule at home on Thursday, hosting Wabash College at 7:30 p.m.
BOYCE NEWS & NOTES (0-11):
* Boyce nearly picked up its first win last Thursday, narrowly falling on the road 68-64 to Wright State-Lake.
* The Bulldogs dropped a 97-56 decision to Centre in their most recent contest.
* In the narrow loss to Wright State-Lake, Adam Rabke had 21 points, Drew McKay had 15 and Leonidus Alexakos scored 14 for the Bulldogs.
* Rose-Hulman and Boyce will meet for the first time in men's basketball on Monday night.