TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology completes its 2017-18 non-conference schedule with a home game against in-state rival Wabash on Thursday at 7:30 p.m.
ROSE-HULMAN NEWS & NOTES (4-6, 3-1 HCAC):
* Rose-Hulman has won three straight games to improve to 4-6 overall. The Fightin' Engineers have wins over Transylvania, Manchester and non-conference foe Boyce during the three-game winning streak.
* The Fightin' Engineers defeated Boyce College 96-70 in their most recent game on Monday. Charlie Aimone (20), Ryuji Aoki (17), John Czarnecki (11) and Nick McGrail (10) reached double figures in scoring.
* Rose-Hulman has increased its scoring output to 75.8 points per game and is shooting 53% from the field in Heartland Conference play this season.
* The last game starting lineup for Rose-Hulman featured Jacob Back, Stephen Schueth, Craig McGee, Charlie Aimone, and Nick McGrail.
* Rose-Hulman opens the 2018 portion of its schedule with two in-state road games (at Hanover on Jan. 3 and at Earlham on Jan. 6).
WABASH NEWS & NOTES (3-5, 2-3 NCAC):
* Wabash stands 3-5 on the season with victories over No. 25 ranked Wooster, Earlham and Kenyon.
* Four starters average double figures in scoring for Wabash. Freshman Jack Davidson is the team's leading scorer (19.5 ppg), with sophomore Colten Garland adding 13.0 points per game.
* Wabash started a lineup including two freshmen and three sophomores in its most recent game.
* Wabash leads 72-42 overall and has won six of the last 10 meetings. The Little Giants have won the last two games in the series.