TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology returns to action with a matchup at Hanover College on Wednesday at 7:30 p.m.
ROSE-HULMAN NEWS & NOTES (5-6, 3-1 HCAC):
* Rose-Hulman has won its last four games to move to 5-6 overall. The Fightin' Engineers have wins over Transylvania, Manchester and non-conference foes Boyce and Wabash during the four-game winning streak.
* The Fightin' Engineers defeated Wabash College 76-65 in their most recent game on Dec. 22. Craig McGee and Charlie Aimone relied on season-high scoring performances of 23 and 22 points, respectively, to pace the offense.
* Rose-Hulman has increased its scoring output to 75.8 points per game and is shooting 53% from the field in Heartland Conference play this season.
* The last game starting lineup for Rose-Hulman featured Stephen Schueth, Craig McGee, Charlie Aimone, Nick McGrail and John Czarnecki.
* After the Hanover game, Rose-Hulman will hit the road again for Earlham on Saturday Jan. 6.
HANOVER NEWS & NOTES (8-3, 3-1 HCAC):
* Hanover is ranked No. 16 nationally by D3hoops.com entering Wednesday's matchup with Rose-Hulman.
* Hanover reached the NCAA Division III Elite Eight last season, including HCAC regular season and tournament championships.
* Senior Wes McKinney leads the team in scoring at 17.4 points per game and was a consensus preseason All-American from multiple organizations.
* The Panthers were ranked as high as No. 4 earlier this season in various polls.
* Hanover leads 50-39 overall, but Rose-Hulman holds a 15-11 lead in conference play. Rose-Hulman won the most recent meeting last year at Hanover.