TERRE HAUTE, Ind. - The Rose-Hulman men's basketball team posted a 7-2 record through the first cycle of Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference games. On Saturday January 20, the second half of HCAC play will begin when the Fightin' Engineers travel to Defiance College. Tipoff against the Yellow Jackets is set for 3 p.m.
Rose-Hulman News & Notes
* Rose-Hulman rallied late against Anderson University on Wednesday night to claim a 73-65 win over the Ravens in Anderson.
* The Fightin' Engineers are currently 9-7, 7-2 HCAC.
* Rose currently sits in a three-way tie for second place in the HCAC standings with Hanover and Transylvania
* Craig McGee has put together an excellent freshman campaign for RHIT. McGee leads the team with 13.6 ppg and 5.3 apg. He is also averaging 4.9 rpg.
* Charlie Aimone and Ryuji Aoki are also scoring in double figures with 11.9 ppg and 11.6 ppg respecetively.
Defiance College News & Notes
* The Yellow Jackets are 3-13 overall and 2-7 in teh HCAC this season.
* DC fell in their last game against Earlham, 77-70, on Wednesday January 17.
* The Yellow Jackets have dropped nine games in a row heading into Saturday's matchup with the Fightin' Engineers
* Rose-Hulman leads Defiance 14-12 in a series that began in 1994.
* Rose defeated Defiance 77-65 in the first meeting between the two schools on December 2 in Terre Haute.