TERRE HAUTE, Ind. - Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology will host Anderson University in the home regular season finale on Wednesday night in Hulbert Arena. The Fightin' Engineers have gone 7-3 at home this season. Tip is set for 7:30 p.m.
Rose-Hulman News & Notes
* RHIT currently sits in a three-way tie for first in the Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference with a 13-3 league record.
* The Fightin' Engineers do hold tie breakers over both Hanover College and Mount St. Joseph as HCAC play enters the final week of the regular season.
* Rose-Hulman is 15-8 overall, 13-3 HCAC.
* RHIT inched closer to hosting the HCAC Conference Tournament following an 88-82 win over Earlham College this past Saturday on Senior Day.
Anderson News & Notes
* AU currently sits in a three-way tie for fifth place in the HCAC standings.
* Anderson is has an overall record of 12-11 and a league record of 7-9.
* The Ravens have won two straight heading into Wednesday's matchup.
* Last week Anderson topped Manchester and Bluffton.
Rose-Hulman 73, Anderson 65
* Rose-Hulman used a furious rally to beat Anderson on the road earlier this season.
* The Fightin' Engineers trailed by eight points with six minutes left in the game and used a 25-9 run to end the contest.
* Charlie Aimone led Rose-Hulman offensively with 19 points.
* Craig McGee tallied 16 points and dished out nine assists in the win.
* John Czarnecki also finished in double figures with 13 points and grabbed eight rebounds.