Jan 07, 2019
TERRE HAUTE, Ind. – The Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology men's basketball team hits the road to face in-state HCAC rival Franklin College on Wednesday at 7:30 p.m.
Rose-Hulman (9-4, 5-1 HCAC) News & Notes:
Rose-Hulman is tied with Transylvania for first place in the HCAC standings entering Wednesday's matchup at Franklin.
Rose-Hulman enters Wednesday's game on a 5-game winning streak. The Fightin' Engineers have won 7-of-8 overall.
- Rose-Hulman has won 18 of its last 22 HCAC regular season games dating back to last season.
- The Fightin' Engineers return to action on Saturday at Bluffton. The next home game is January 16 against Anderson.
The Opponent: Franklin (4-9, 2-4 HCAC)
- Franklin head coach Kerry Prather picked up his 500th career win in the 2018-19 season opening victory over Otterbein.
- The Grizzlies dropped contests to Manchester and Mount St. Joseph last week. Franklin has HCAC wins over Anderson and Defiance.
- Three players average more than 12 points per game for Franklin. Sam Gutierrez leads the team at 14.0 points per game, followed by Danny Goggans (12.6) and Kale Morris (12.4).