TERRE HAUTE, Ind. – The Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology men's basketball team hosts Mount St. Joseph on Milwaukee Tool Night on Wednesday at 7:30 pm. We will have a Milwaukee Tool Set giveaway, a halftime shot for free books, and free sandwiches for students. Wednesday's sponsors include Milwaukee Tool, Chick-fil-A and the Rose-Hulman Office of Career Services and Employer Relations.
Rose-Hulman (12-5, 8-2 HCAC) News & Notes:
Rose-Hulman enters Wednesday's game tied with Hanover College for first place in the Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference standings at 8-2 in league play.
- The Fightin' Engineers and Panthers are one game ahead of both Bluffton and Transylvania (7-3) entering this week's action.
Rose-Hulman has won two straight games and 8-of-9 entering Wednesday's matchup with Mount St. Joseph.
Rose-Hulman has won 21 of its last 26 HCAC regular season games dating back to last season.
- Aimone ranks 16th in career school history with 1,215 points entering tonight's game.
- After Wednesday's game, Rose-Hulman has a two-game road trip. The Fightin' Engineers travel to Transylvania on Sat. Jan. 26 and head to Hanover on Wed. Jan. 30.
The Opponent: Mount St. Joseph (6-11, 4-6 HCAC)
- Mount St. Joseph had a 3-game winning streak in early January before falling to Hanover and Anderson last week.
- Jake Cropper ranks 4th in the HCAC in scoring at 18.1 points per game. Devin Young also scores double figures at 13.1 points per contest.
- Mount St. Joseph was an HCAC regular season co-champion in 2018 and reached the Semifinal Round of the HCAC Tournament.