TERRE HAUTE, Ind -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology hosts Anderson University in a matchup of teams tied for second place in the Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference men's basketball standings on Wednesday at 7:30 pm.
Rose-Hulman (7-6, 4-2 HCAC) News & Notes:
- Rose-Hulman enters on a 5-game winning streak after defeating Bluffton, Wabash, Hanover, Earlham and Mt. St. Joseph.
- Career-high scoring efforts from Eli Combs (16 points), Max Chaplin (14 points) and Vuk Djuric (9 points) helped lift Rose-Hulman past Mount St. Joseph 74-68 on Saturday.
- Craig McGee leads RHIT in scoring (17.5 ppg), rebounds (8.6 rpg), assists (7.2 apg) and steals (1.5 spg). He had the first triple-double in RHIT history earlier this year.
Head coach Rusty Loyd enters contest with a career record of 87-59. Loyd has led Rose-Hulman to one regular season confrence title and two appearances in the HCAC Tournament Championship Game.
- After Wednesday's game, Rose-Hulman hosts Transylvania University on Saturday at 3 p.m.
Anderson (7-6, 4-2 HCAC) News & Notes:
- Anderson has identical records to Rose-Hulman of 7-6 overall and 4-2 in HCAC play.
- Maurice Knight leads the Ravens in scoring at 19.5 points and rebounding at 8.6 rebounds per game.
- Four players currently average in double figures in scoring for the Ravens.
- Anderson had a 5-game winning streak until Wednesday's loss to Franklin.