TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- The Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology men's soccer team will continue their schedule on the road against Greenville University. The Engineers are coming off a win over Principia this weekend with a final score of 2-0. The Saturday match against North Central (Ill.) was deemed a non-contest due to lightning delays. This puts the Engineers at 1-0 overall as they travel to Greenville.
Rose-Hulman News & Notes
* Rose-Hulman comes off a 2-0 victory against Principia College in their season opener.
* The offense looked sharp with goals by Michel Farhat and Travis Bednarek.
* Goalie Pascal Schlee recorded 6 saves in his college debut to complete the shutout.
The Opposition: Greenville Panthers
* The Panthers will host Rose-Hulman in their third home game of the season.
* Greenville is now 1-1 after a loss to Alma 2-0 and a victory against Maranatha Baptist 2-1.
* They are led on offense by Freshman Juan Jose Herranz who has already scored two goals this the season.