TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- The Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology men's soccer team heads to Michigan for a matchup at Albion College on Saturday at 11 a.m.
Rose-Hulman News & Notes:
* Rose-Hulman stands 2-0 on the season with 1-0 victories over North Central and Greenville.
* Eric Kirby scored in the North Central win, and Sam Alvares put in the game winner against Greenville.
* Pascal Schlee was named HCAC Player of the Week after a four-save shutout against North Central. He also had four saves in the Greenville shutout.
* The Fightin' Engineers are coming off a 9-6-3 season and reached the HCAC Tournament semifinal round in 2018.
* Rose-Hulman has won six HCAC regular season titles and made five NCAA Division III Tournament appearances since 2008.
* Rose-Hulman has finished in the top three in HCAC regular season action for eight consecutive years.
* The Fightin' Engineers return four all-HCAC honorees from the 2018 season. Returning all-conference award winners include Ethan Butler (1st team), Wyatt McKibbon (2nd team), Pascal Schlee (2nd team) and Ryan Tarr (2nd team).
* Butler was chosen third-team United Soccer Coaches all-Great Lakes Region in 2018.
The Opposition: Albion Britons
* Albion stands 0-2-1 on the 2019 campaign after finishing 6-6-4 last season.
* The Britons tied Johnson & Wales (Colo.) for their top result so far this year.
* Dakota Clapper and Alex Sayeg have scored goals for Albion this season.