TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology continues its 2019 spring trip with matches against Davenport and Palm Beach Atlantic on Monday at the USTA National Campus in Orlando.
MATCH SCHEDULE (USTA National Campus - Orlando, Fla.)
Mon., Feb. 25 - Rose-Hulman vs. Davenport, 8:30 am
Mon., Feb. 25 - Rose-Hulman vs. Palm Beach Atlantic, 5 pm
ROSE-HULMAN NEWS & NOTES (0-3, 0-0 HCAC)
* The men's tennis team has won four straight HCAC championships and made four straight NCAA Division III Tournament appearances entering 2019.
* Rose-Hulman has won 39 consecutive matches against HCAC competition and has not lost to an HCAC opponent since May 2014. HCAC action begins March 30.
* This year's schedule includes two matches against NCAA Division I opposition; three matches against NCAA D-II foes; and three matches with preseason top 40 ranked D-III foes
* Ian Landwehr was named HCAC Player of the Year and ended the 2018 season ranked No. 40 nationally in the ITA singles rankings, after finishing 22-3 and 19-0 against D-III competition last spring
* Rose-Hulman finished the 2018 season at No. 18 in the ITA NCAA Division III Central Region rankings
* Last fall, Rose-Hulman set a program record by winning 14 total matches at the ITA Central Regional
* Rose-Hulman finished 17-11 last season. RHIT lost 4 times to NCAA Division I teams and 4 times to top 40 ranked NCAA Division III teams.
* Davenport, a member of NCAA Division II, has a 2-2 record entering Sunday's match against Rollins.
* Palm Beach Atlantic is 2-0 on the season and ranked No. 19 in NCAA Division II.