TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology returns to action on Saturday at 9 a.m. with a matchup against Oglethorpe University in Atlanta.
Sat., March 2 - Rose-Hulman at Oglethorpe - 9 a.m.
ROSE-HULMAN NEWS & NOTES (0-6, 0-0 HCAC)
* Rose-Hulman has played perhaps the toughest schedule in NCAA Division III men's tennis this season. RHIT has faced three top 25 ranked NCAA Division III teams and two NCAA Division II teams, along with a regionally ranked D-III foe.
* Ian Landwehr leads the team with a 5-3 singles record this season, including a 4-2 mark in dual matches.
* Andre Adam has four singles wins to rank second on the squad.
* The men's tennis team has won four straight HCAC championships and made four straight NCAA Division III Tournament appearances entering 2019.
* Rose-Hulman has won 39 consecutive matches against HCAC competition and has not lost to an HCAC opponent since May 2014. HCAC action begins March 30.
OGLETHORPE NEWS & NOTES
* Oglethorpe is 1-1 on the season with a win over Covenant and a loss to The Citadel.
* The Stormy Petrels face Savannah Art & Design Atlanta on Friday, before facing Rose-Hulman on Saturday.