TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology will travel to Greencastle, Ind. this weekend to face DePauw University at 10 am on Saturday.
ROSE-HULMAN NEWS & NOTES (1-6, 0-0 HCAC)
* Dan Hopkins is the winningest men's tennis coach in the HCAC, with 300 career victories. His 300th career victory came on March 2 at Oglethorpe.
* Rose-Hulman has played perhaps the toughest schedule in NCAA Division III men's tennis this season. RHIT has faced three top 25 ranked NCAA Division III teams and two NCAA Division II teams, along with a regionally ranked D-III foe.
* Ian Landwehr leads the team with a 6-3 singles record this season, including a 5-2 mark in dual matches.
* Andre Adam has five singles wins to rank second on the squad.
* The men's tennis team has won four straight HCAC championships and made four straight NCAA Division III Tournament appearances entering 2019.
* Rose-Hulman has won 39 consecutive matches against HCAC competition and has not lost to an HCAC opponent since May 2014. HCAC action begins March 30.
DEPAUW NEWS & NOTES
* DePauw stands 3-5 on the season. The Tigers have also played a challenging schedule, with losses to NCAA Division I Butler, Division II Indianapolis, and nationally ranked Division III foes so far this spring.
* The Tigers are on a 3-match winning streak, with victories over Centre, Principia and Earlham.
* After the Engineers, DePauw will host Wooster on Monday, 3/11 at 4:30 PM.