TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology returns to action on Sunday, 3/17 as they travel to face Eastern Illinois University at 12:00 PM.
Sun., March 17th at Eastern Illinois - 12:00 PM CT
ROSE-HULMAN NEWS & NOTES (1-7, 0-0 HCAC)
* RHIT has faced one of the toughest schedules in the nation this season, including three top 25 ranked NCAA Division III teams, two NCAA Division II teams and one NCAA Division I squad.
* Ian Landwehr leads the team with a 7-3 singles record this season, including a 6-2 mark in dual matches.
* Andre Adam has five singles wins to rank second on the squad.
* Dan Hopkins picked up his 300th career win as head coach earlier this season, when the Fightin' Engineers defeated Oglethorpe 5-4 on March 2.
* The men's tennis team has won four straight HCAC championships and made four straight NCAA Division III Tournament appearances entering 2019.
* Rose-Hulman has won 39 consecutive matches against HCAC competition and has not lost to an HCAC opponent since May 2014. HCAC action begins March 30.
EASTERN ILLINOIS NEWS & NOTES
* The Panthers stand at 9-10 overall this season after being defeated by Ball State with a final of 1-6 on March 10.
* Eastern Illinois will host Jacksonville State after the Engineers on Friday, 3/22 at 2:00 PM.