TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology hits the road for Anderson University in a Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference matchup on Thursday afternoon.
Thu., April 11 - RHIT at Anderson- 3:30 PM
ROSE-HULMAN NEWS & NOTES (7-9, 3-0 HCAC)
* Rose-Hulman enters the Wednesday's action on a six-match winning streak, dating back to March 23.
* As a team, Rose-Hulman is ranked No. 19 in the ITA Central Region rankings published March 28.
* Ian Landwehr is ranked No. 13 individually in the Central Region in the March 28 ITA player regional rankings. Landwehr is 13-4 overall and 12-3 in dual matches against the outstanding schedule RHIT has played.
* Andre Adam and Josh Giambattista have 11 wins in singles matches to rank second on the team.
* 31st year head coach Dan Hopkins will retire following the 2019 season. Hopkins has crossed the 300-win threshold on the men's side and has over 450 combined men's and women's victories at Rose-Hulman.
* Rose-Hulman has won 42 consecutive matches against HCAC competition and has not lost to an HCAC opponent since May 2014. RHIT has defeated Defiance (9-0), Transylvania (8-1), and Earlham (7-2) so far this season.
* RHIT has faced one of the toughest schedules in the nation this season, including three top 25 ranked NCAA Division III teams, two NCAA Division II teams and one NCAA Division I squad.
* The men's tennis team has won four straight HCAC championships and made four straight NCAA Division III Tournament appearances entering 2019.
* Anderson is 1-3 overall and 1-0 in conference play this season. They are coming off a win over HCAC opponent Mount St. Joseph University on Saturday with a final of 8-1.