TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology will travel to continue HCAC competition facing Manchester University on Saturday, 4/13 at 11:00 AM.
Sat., April 13 - RHIT at Manchester- 11:00 AM
ROSE-HULMAN NEWS & NOTES (8-9, 4-0 HCAC)
* Ian Landwehr is ranked No. 13 individually in the Central Region in the April 11 ITA player regional rankings. Landwehr is 13-4 overall and 12-3 in dual matches against the outstanding schedule RHIT has played.
* As a team, Rose-Hulman is ranked No. 18 in the ITA Central Region rankings published April 11.
* RHIT has faced one of the toughest schedules in the nation this season, including three top 25 ranked NCAA Division III teams, two NCAA Division II teams and one NCAA Division I squad.
* Andre Adam has recorded 12 wins in singles competition to rank second on the team as an individual.
* 31st year head coach Dan Hopkins will retire following the 2019 season. Hopkins has crossed the 300-win threshold on the men's side and has over 450 combined men's and women's victories at Rose-Hulman.
* The men's tennis team has won four straight HCAC championships and made four straight NCAA Division III Tournament appearances entering 2019.
* Rose-Hulman has won 43 consecutive matches against HCAC competition and has not lost to an HCAC opponent since May 2014.
* Manchester stands at 3-6 overall this season and 1-3 in the HCAC.
* Their last time out they were defeated by Franklin College on Sunday 4/7, in a close match 5-4.