TERRE HAUTE, Ind. - The Rose-Hulman softball team will be back in action on Friday April 13 when the team travels to Cincinnati for a HCAC doubleheader at Mount St. Joseph. Tomorrow's games were originally scheduled for Saturday but, with inclement weather in the forecast for this weekend, were moved up to tomorrow. Game 1 will begin at 4 p.m. and Game 2 will begin at 6 p.m.
Rose-Hulman News and Notes
* Rose-Hulman has gone 2-2 this week with a pair of wins over MacMurray College.
* Rose is hitting .280 as a team this season.
* In 20 games this season the Figthin' Engineers have scored 96 runs.
* Senior Jenny Miller set a new school record for home runs in a career with a solo homer to left in last night's game against Hanover. Miller has 19 career home runs in a RHIT uniform. She's hitting .351 this season.
* Maddie Struble leads the squad with a .379 batting average. Senior Gabbi Markison is hitting .328 this season as well.
Mt. St. Joseph News & Notes
* Mt. St. Joseph stands 14-8, 4-2 HCAC on the season.
* The Lions are hitting .274 as a team this spring.
* MSJ has plated 102 runs in 22 games.
* Mount is 3-3 over their last six
* The Lions will play a doubleheader today at Denison before hosting Rose tomorrow afternoon.