Terre Haute, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology hosts Mount St. Joseph in the 2019 Senior Day doubleheader on Saturday at 1 pm.
Rose-Hulman (5-15, 1-5 HCAC) News & Notes:
* Rose-Hulman will honor its graduating class of three seniors before the first game of Saturday's doubleheader.
* Erin Minervini has appeared in 56 games as a Fightin' Engineer and had a multiple-hit game with 2 hits and 2 runs scored vs. Northern Vermont in 2019. Erin is a biomedical and mechanical engineering double major.
* Bryly Shipman has appeared in 67 games at Rose-Hulman with 7 career doubles and 13 runs scored. She has recorded 2 hits in a game twice this season. Bryly is a biology major.
* Maddie Struble has earned honorable mention all-conference honors and has been named the team's Golden Glove Award winner twice in her Fightin' Engineer career. She has smashed 102 career hits with 19 doubles and 4 home runs, batting at a .291 clip. Maddie is a biomedical engineering major.
* Rose-Hulman picked up its first HCAC victory of the 2019 season on Friday, splitting a doubleheader at Hanover.
* Emily Struble keyed the 2-0 game one victory at Hanover by pitching a three-hit shutout with four strikeouts.
* Angela Boulboulle led the offensive effort with 2 hits and both runs scored in the win at Hanover. She leads the team in batting average at .319.
* Hannah Bach leads the team in batting average at .313 with three doubles and one home run this season.
* After Saturday's doubleheader, Rose-Hulman returns to action on Friday at home against Bluffton.
The Opposition: Mount St. Joseph (24-5, 5-1 HCAC)
* Mount St. Joseph leads the HCAC at 24-5 and 5-1 in HCAC. The Lions have won 19 of their last 20 games.
* After Saturday's doubleheader, Mount St. Joseph will travel to Anderson on Wednesday.