TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology hosts DePauw University and travels to Illinois Wesleyan in a busy weekend of activity. The Fightin' Engineers host DePauw on Friday at 6:30 p.m., then travel to Illinois Wesleyan for a meet at a revised time of the 11:30 a.m. Central Time on Saturday.
Rose-Hulman News & Notes:
* The Rose-Hulman men are ranked No. 39 nationally in the latest Collegeswimming.com Dual Meet Rankings.
* The men's squad has a 12-4 team record this season, while the women have an overall team mark of 8-9.
* Rose-Hulman has had two HCAC Men's Swimmers of the Week, one Men's Diver of the Week and one Women's Swimmer of the Week in 2018-19. Ethan Park and Brendan King won the men's swimming awards; Peter Venema claimed the diving award; and Lauren Blake earned the women's swimming honor.
* The Fightin' Engineers are the defending HCAC men's champions and earned runner-up honors in the HCAC women's team scoring last season. The conference championships will take place Feb. 14-16 at the Vigo County Aquatic Center.
* DePauw is ranked No. 28 nationally (men) and No. 30 nationally (women) in the latest Collegeswimming.com Dual Meet Rankings. Both the men's and women's teams have 1-1 dual meet records this season.
* Illinois Wesleyan will host the Wabash men Friday before Saturday's meet. The Titans are 1-3 in women's dual meets and 0-3 in men's duals so far this season.
* After this weekend's action, Rose-Hulman will hit the road for two meets next weekend. The Fightin' Engineers travel to Valparaiso on Friday Jan. 18 at 5 p.m. Central Time, then head to Calvin on Saturday Jan. 19 at 1 p.m.