TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, the Terre Haute Convention and Visitors Bureau, and the Vigo County Aquatic Center will host the Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference Swimming and Diving Championships from Feb. 14-16.
* The full order of events is available by clicking the link above.
* Meet location: Vigo County Aquatic Center - 2230 Prairieton Road - Terre Haute, IN 47802
* Preliminaries: 10 am Thursday, Friday and Saturday (Feb. 14-16)
* Finals: 6 pm Thursday and Friday; 5 pm Saturday (Senior Ceremony at 4 pm Saturday)
* Tickets: $25 for all-session ticket with lanyard that must be displayed throughout the weekend. $10 single day ticket. Deck credentials are limited to coaches, officials and designated media representatives.
In the National Rankings
* Men: Rose-Hulman is ranked #41 in NCAA Division III by collegeswimming.com; Franklin is ranked #49
* Women: Franklin is ranked #24 in NCAA Division III
Rose-Hulman News & Notes
* Rose-Hulman won the 2018 HCAC Men's Championship, while the women finished 2nd and were just 42 points behind champion Franklin.
* Returning 2018 HCAC champions include: MEN - Sean Gish (200 Freestyle Relay); Dutch Kipp (200 IM, 3 Relays); Ethan Park (100 & 200 breaststroke, 2 Relays); Michael Rosier (200 Medley Relay); Nick Samra (100 breaststroke); Peter Venema (1-meter & 3-meter diving).
* Returning 2018 HCAC champions include: WOMEN - Lauren Blake (400 Freestyle Relay) Elisa Weber (200-IM; 400-IM; 400 Freestyle Relay)
* The men's squad has a 16-6 team record this season, while the women have an overall team mark of 9-12.
* Rose-Hulman has had five HCAC Men's Swimmers of the Week, two Women's Divers of the Week, two Men's Divers of the Week, and one Women's Swimmer of the Week in 2018-19. Brendan King and Ethan Park have twice been chosen Men's Swimmer of the Week, Michelle Reese has twice been chosen Women's Diver of the Week, and Peter Venema has twice earned Men's Diver of the Week honors. Bryce Snaguski and Lauren Blake were chosen Swimmer of the Week once each.