TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology opens its home schedule on Saturday at noon Eastern Time against Illinois Wesleyan. The MEET TIME HAS BEEN MOVED UP TO NOON ET.
Rose-Hulman News & Notes
* Rose-Hulman's men have an overall team scoring record of 15-7 this season, while the women have a 8-16 mark.
* Rose-Hulman's latest meet included a dominant men's performance at the Transylvania Mid-Season Invitational.
* Brendan King won the 200-freestyle (1:43.37), 200-butterfly (1:55.73) and 500-freestyle (4:46.14) at Transylvania.
* Jared Brown added two individual victories for the men, winning the 50-freestyle (20.99) and 100-freestyle (46.31).
* King and Brown were also part of three winning relay teams at Transylvania.
* Elisa Weber won two women's events at Transylvania, claiming top honors in the 200-individual medley (2:15.43) and 400-individual medley (4:43.67).
* The women's squad also swept the two diving titles, with Michelle Reese winning 1-meter (407.50 points) and Michaela Kivett winning 3-meter (415.55).
* Brendan King and Derick Miller have been named HCAC Men's Swimmer of the Week so far this season.
* Michaela Kivett has earned HCAC Women's Diver of the Week honors twice this season.
* The Rose-Hulman men have won three consecutive meets coming into this week's action, winning over Anderson and Bethel, and at Transylvania.
* Both the Rose-Hulman men and women have been picked to finish second in the HCAC this season, according to the preseason league coaches poll.