TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman women's basketball will take on HCAC competitior Earlham College this Saturday at 2:00 PM.
Rose-Hulman News and Notes:
* Rose-Hulman stands at 7-5 overall and 4-1 in the HCAC after a tough road loss to Hanover College on Wednesday with a final score of 65-62.
* This snapped the Engineers 38 consecutive game winning streak against HCAC opponents.
* Ally Bromenschenkel is the teams leading scorer averaging a double-double with 17.3 points and 10.5 rebounds per game.
* Abby Bromenschenkel is the teams second most leading scorer averaging 12.0 points and 3.3 assists per game.
* The starting lineup has also recently included Debie Gedeon (9.7 ppg; 4.3 rpg); Kayla Gerken (7.8 ppg, 4.6 rpg); and Morgan Brown (3.4 ppg; 3.2 rpg).
* After the Quakers, the Engineers will host the Franklin Grizzlies on Wednesday, 1/9 at 7:30 PM.
The Opposition: Earlham College
* The Quakers stand at 4-8 overall and 2-3 in the HCAC after a loss to Transylvania on Wednesday with a final score of 69-58.
* The team's leading scorer is Camryn White averaging 12.1 points and 5 rebounds per game. She is followed up by Zoe Curtis who is averaging 11.4 points and 4.8 rebounds per game.
* After the Engineers, Earlham will travel to face Hanover College on Wednesday, 1/9 at 7:30 PM.