TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman women's basketball will host HCAC competitor Franklin College this Wednesday, 1/9 at 7:30 PM.
Rose-Hulman News and Notes:
* Rose-Hulman stands at 8-5 overall and 5-1 in the HCAC after a victory over the Earlham Quakers on Saturday with a final score of 59-44.
* Ally Bromenschenkel is the teams leading scorer averaging a double-double with 17.2 points and 10.5 rebounds per game.
* Abby Bromenschenkel is the teams second most leading scorer averaging 12.1 points and 3.2 assists per game.
* Abby Bromenschenkel is three steals away from breaking the Rose-Hulman women's basketball record for most career steals.
* The starting lineup has also recently included Debie Gedeon (9.4 ppg; 4.1 rpg); Kayla Gerken (7.6 ppg, 4.5 rpg); and Hannah Woody (3.6 ppg, 2.4 rpg).
* After the Grizzlies, the Engineers will hit the road to take on the Bluffton Beavers this Saturday, 1/12 at 3:00 PM.
The Opposition: Franklin College
* The Grizzlies stand at 5-8 overall and 3-3 in the HCAC after a win against Mount St. Joseph on Wednesday with a final score of 68-48.
* The team's leading scorer is Bayleigh Walker averaging 15.5 points and 6.5 rebounds per game. She is followed up by Mallory Cast who is averaging 8.5 points and 3.1 rebounds per game.
* After the Engineers, Franklin will travel to face Earlham on Saturday, 1/12 at 1:00 PM.