TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman women's basketball will hit the road to take on HCAC competitor Anderson University on Wednesday, 1/16 at 7:30 PM.
Rose-Hulman News and Notes:
* Rose-Hulman stands at 10-5 overall and 7-1 in the HCAC after a victory on the road against the Bluffton Beavers with a final score of 63-34.
* Ally Bromenschenkel is the teams leading scorer averaging a double-double with 17.9 points and 10.9 rebounds per game.
* Abby Bromenschenkel is the teams second most leading scorer averaging 11.9 points and 3.4 assists per game.
* The starting lineup has also recently included Debie Gedeon (9.0 ppg; 3.7 rpg); Kayla Gerken (7.8 ppg, 4.7 rpg); and Hannah Woody (4.4 ppg, 2.4 rpg).
* After the Ravens, the Engineers will host Defiance College in their annual Breast Cancer Awareness Game on Saturday, 1/19 at 3:30 PM.
The Opposition: Anderson University
* The Ravens stand at 8-7 overall and 4-4 in the HCAC after a loss to Hanover with a final score of 48-71.
* The team's leading scorer is Lexi Dellinger averaging 16.4 points and 3.8 rebounds per game. She is followed up by Payton Moore who is averaging 13.7 points and 8.9 rebounds per game.
* After the Engineers, Anderson will host Mount St. Joseph on Saturday, 1/19 at 1:00 PM.