TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman women's basketball will hit the road to take on HCAC competitor Mount St. Joseph University on Wednesday, 1/23 at 7:30 PM.
GAME COVERAGE: Wednesday, January 23rd at Mount St. Joseph University - 7:30 PM
Rose-Hulman News and Notes:
* Rose-Hulman stands at 12-5 overall and 9-1 in the HCAC after defeating the Defiance Yellow Jackets on Saturday with a final score of 67-53.
* The team currently stands in a tie for first place in the HCAC with Transylvania University.
* Ally Bromenschenkel is the teams leading scorer averaging a double-double with 17.9 points and 10.9 rebounds per game. She ranks 5th in Rose-Hulman history in career points (1,236), 5th in rebounds (702) and 5th in blocked shots (103).
* Abby Bromenschenkel is the teams second most leading scorer averaging 12.6 points and 5.2 assists per game. She holds Rose-Hulman's career school record for steals (199), ranks 3rd all-time in assists (235) and stands 6th in blocked shots (95).
* The starting lineup has also recently included Debie Gedeon (9.2 ppg; 3.6 rpg); Kayla Gerken (7.3 ppg, 4.7 rpg); and Hannah Woody (4.4 ppg, 2.3 rpg).
* After the Lions, Rose-Hulman will travel to face Transylvania on Saturday 1/26 at 1:00 PM for control of first place in the HCAC.
The Opposition: Mount St. Joseph
* The Lions stand at 11-6 overall and 6-4 in the HCAC after defeating Anderson with a final score of 77-68.
* The team's leading scorer is Maddie Haberthy averaging 15.0 points and 3.2 rebounds per game. She is followed up by Alehia Tucker who is averaging 14.6 points and 6.6 rebounds per game.
* After the Engineers, Mount St. Joseph will host Manchester on Saturday, 1/26 at 3:00 PM.