TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman women's basketball will host Hanover College on Wednesday, 1/30 at 7:30 PM on Milwaukee Tool Night.
Rose-Hulman News and Notes:
* Rose-Hulman stands at 13-6 overall and 10-2 in the HCAC after a tough road loss to #25 Transylvania on Saturday with a final score of 61-47.
* Ally Bromenschenkel is the teams leading scorer averaging a double-double with 18.2 points and 10.7 rebounds per game. She ranks 5th in Rose-Hulman history in career points (1,278), 5th in rebounds (721) and 5th in blocked shots (103).
* Abby Bromenschenkel is the teams second most leading scorer averaging 12.0 points and 4.9 rebounds per game. She holds Rose-Hulman's career school record for steals (203), ranks 3rd all-time in assists (245) and stands 6th in blocked shots (95).
* The starting lineup has also recently included Debie Gedeon (9.1 ppg; 3.4 rpg); Kayla Gerken (6.7 ppg, 4.6 rpg); and Hannah Woody (4.4 ppg, 2.5 rpg).
* The Engineers stands at the top of the HCAC with Transylvania in field goal percentage as a team at 43.7%.
* The team also leads in scoring defense (51.4), rebound margin (7.8).
* After the Panthers, Rose-Hulman will host Bluffton on Saturday, 2/2 at 1:00 PM.
The Opposition: Hanover Panthers
* The Panthers stand at 13-6 overall and 9-3 in the HCAC after defeating Bluffton with a final score of 89-80.
* The team's leading scorer is Alexis Nall averaging 18.3 points and 9.5 rebounds per game.
* She is followed up by Maleha Motter who is averaging 15.3 points and 12.1 rebounds per game.
* After the Engineers, Hanover will travel to take on the Anderson Ravens on Saturday, 2/2 at 2:00 PM.