TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman women's basketball will host Bluffton University on Saturday, 2/2 at 1:00 PM.
Rose-Hulman News and Notes:
* Rose-Hulman stands at 14-6 overall and 11-2 in the HCAC after defeating the Hanover Panthers on Wednesday night with a final score of 65-49.
* Ally Bromenschenkel is the teams leading scorer averaging a double-double with 18.2 points and 11.1 rebounds per game. She ranks 5th in Rose-Hulman history in career points (1,296), 4th in rebounds (739) and 5th in blocked shots (105).
* Abby Bromenschenkel is the teams second most leading scorer averaging 11.9 points and 5.1 rebounds per game. She holds Rose-Hulman's career school record for steals (206), ranks 3rd all-time in assists (249) and stands 6th in blocked shots (95).
* The starting lineup has also recently included Debie Gedeon (8.9 ppg; 3.3 rpg); Kayla Gerken (6.4 ppg, 4.5 rpg); and Hannah Woody (4.7 ppg, 2.6 rpg).
* The Engineers stands at the top of the HCAC with Transylvania in field goal percentage as a team at 43.7%.
* The team also leads in scoring defense (51.3), rebound margin (8.0).
* After the Beavers, the Engineers will travel to take on Franklin Wednesday, 2/6 at 7:30 PM.
The Opposition: Bluffton Beavers
* The Beavers stand at 7-13 overall and 5-8 in the HCAC after defeating Mount St. Joseph on Thursday with a final score of 70-63.
* The team's leading scorer is Tj Mills averaging 14.6 points and 3.3 rebounds per game.
* She is followed up by Brianna Gillig who is averaging 10.2 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
* After the Engineers, Bluffton will host Defiance on Wednesday, 2/6 at 6:00 PM.