TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman women's basketball will hit the road to face Franklin College on Wednesday, 2/6 at 7:30 PM.
Rose-Hulman News and Notes:
* Rose-Hulman stands at 15-6 overall and 12-2 in the HCAC after defeating the Bluffton Beavers on Saturday with a final score of 45-37.
* Ally Bromenschenkel is the teams leading scorer averaging a double-double with 17.5 points and 11.2 rebounds per game. She ranks 5th in Rose-Hulman history in career points (1,300), 4th in rebounds (752), and 5th in blocked shots (106).
* Abby Bromenschenkel is the teams second most leading scorer averaging 11.7 points and 5.2 rebounds per game. She holds Rose-Hulman's career school record for steals (208), ranks 3rd all-time in assists (251), and stands 6th in blocked shots (97).
* The starting lineup has also recently included Debie Gedeon (8.6 ppg; 3.4 rpg); Kayla Gerken (6.3 ppg, 4.7 rpg); and Hannah Woody (5.0 ppg, 2.5 rpg).
* The team leads the HCAC in scoring defense (50.6) and rebound margin (8.3).
* After the Grizzlies, the Engineers will travel to take on Earlham Saturday, 2/9 at 2:00 PM.
The Opposition: Franklin Grizzlies
* The Grizzlies stand at 6-14 overall and 4-9 in the HCAC after falling to Earlham on Saturday with a final score of 68-62.
* The team's leading scorer is Bayleigh Walker averaging 13.8 points and 6.8 rebounds per game.
* She is followed up by Mallory Cast who is averaging 10.4 points and 3.6 rebounds per game.
* After the Engineers, Franklin will travel to face Mount St. Joseph on Saturday, 2/9 at 1:00 PM.