TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman women's basketball will travel to face Earlham College this Saturday, 2/9 at 2:00 PM.
Rose-Hulman News and Notes:
* Rose-Hulman stands at 16-6 overall and 13-2 in the HCAC after defeating the Franklin Grizzlies on Wednesday with a final score of 50-35.
* Ally Bromenschenkel is the teams leading scorer averaging a double-double with 17.5 points and 11.4 rebounds per game. She ranks 4th in Rose-Hulman history in career points (1,318), 4th in rebounds (768), and 5th in blocked shots (109).
* Abby Bromenschenkel is the teams second most leading scorer averaging 11.8 points and 5.2 rebounds per game. She holds Rose-Hulman's career school record for steals (211), ranks 3rd all-time in assists (256), and stands 6th in blocked shots (97).
* The starting lineup has also recently included Debie Gedeon (8.2 ppg; 3.3 rpg); Kayla Gerken (6.2 ppg, 4.5 rpg); and Hannah Woody (5.1 ppg, 2.4 rpg).
* The team leads the HCAC in scoring defense (49.9) and rebound margin (8.0).
* After the Quakers, the Engineers will host Anderson on Wednesday, 2/13 at 7:30 PM.
The Opposition: Earlham Quakers
* The Quakers stand at 8-14 overall and 6-9 in the HCAC after falling to Hanover College on Wednesday with a final score of 59-48.
* The team's leading scorer is Camryn White averaging 12.8 points and 5.0 rebounds per game.
* She is followed up by Zoe Curtis who is averaging 12.6 points and 5.7 rebounds per game.
* After the Engineers, the team will travel to take on the Defiance Yellow Jackets on Wednesday, 2/13 at 7:30 PM.