TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman women's basketball will host Manchester University on their Senior Day Wednesday, 2/13 at 7:30 PM. This will wrap up the 2018-19 regular season for the Engineers and the teams six seniors will be honored at the game.
Senior Day News and Notes:
Rose-Hulman News and Notes:
* Rose-Hulman stands at 18-6 overall and 15-2 in the HCAC after defeating Anderson with a final score of 63-35.
* Ally Bromenschenkel is the teams leading scorer averaging a double-double with 17.6 ppg and 11.5 rpg.
* Abby Bromenschenkel is the teams second leading scorer with 11.9 ppg and 5.4 rpg.
* Saturday's game against Manchester will wrap up the 2018-19 regular season.
* The team has a chance to still win a share of the conference title with a win against Manchester and a loss by Transylvania this week.
* The Engineers clinched the #2 seed in the HCAC tournament which gives them the first round bye.
* The team leads the HCAC in scoring defense (48.9) and rebound margin (8.3).
The Opposition: Manchester Spartans
* The Spartans stand at 4-20 overall and 2-15 in the HCAC after a close overtime loss to Bluffton with a final score of 77-69.
* The team's leading scorer is Faith-Alexis Graham averaging 8.8 points and 4.3 rebounds per game.
* She is followed up by Bridget Nash who is averaging 8.3 points and 2.5 rebounds per game.