TERRE HAUTE, Ind.-- Rose-Hulman will continue their HCAC competition traveling to Richmond, Ind. to face the Earlham Quakers at 7:30 PM.
GAME COVERAGE: LIVE VIDEO
Rose-Hulman (1-10, 0-4 HCAC) News & Notes:
* Rose-Hulman has fallen by 10 points or less in three Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference games so far this season.
* Nosa Igiehon was able to record her second double-double of the season against Hanover with 12 points and 11 rebounds.
* The team's leading scorer, Hannah Woody (10.1 ppg), scored a career-high 19 points against nationally ranked Chicago in November.
* Igiehon ranks second on the team in scoring at 8.9 points per game.
* Rose-Hulman has faced one of the nation's toughest non-conference schedules this season, with two games against NCAA Division III top 25 teams (#20 Chicago, #22 Illinois Wesleyan).
* After traveling to face Earlham, the team will hit the road to continue HCAC play taking on Mt. St. Joseph on Saturday, 1/11 at 2:00 PM.
Earlham (2-9, 1-3 HCAC) News & Notes:
* Earlham was defeated by Anderson this past Saturday with a final score of 54-42.
* Camryn White is the teams leading scorer with 9.1 points and 3.3 rebounds so far this season.
* After hosting the Engineers, the team will host the Manchester Spartans on Saturday, 1/11 at 2:00 PM.