TERRE HAUTE, Ind.-- Rose-Hulman travels to Cincinnati to face Mount St. Joseph on Saturday afternoon at 2 p.m.
Rose-Hulman (1-11, 0-5 HCAC) News & Notes:
* The Engineers suffered a loss to the Earlham Quakers in their last contest Wednesday night with a final score of 51-36.
* The team's leading scorer, Hannah Woody (10.2 ppg), scored a career-high 19 points against nationally ranked Chicago in November.
* Nosa Igiehon ranks second on the team in scoring at 8.9 points per game.
* Igiehon also leads the team with 7.6 rebounds per game which ranks her second in the entire HCAC so far this season.
* Rose-Hulman has faced one of the nation's toughest non-conference schedules this season, with two games against NCAA Division III top 25 teams (#20 Chicago, #22 Illinois Wesleyan).
* After traveling to face the Lions, the team will hit the road to continue HCAC play taking on Anderson on Wednesday, 1/15 at 7:30 PM.
Mt. St. Joseph (2-10, 1-4 HCAC) News & Notes:
* The Lions were defeated on Wednesday by the Hanover Panthers with a final score of 64-53.
* Maddie Haberthy is the teams leading scorer with 15.5 points per game so far this season.
* After hosting the Engineers, the team will travel to take on the Franklin Grizzlies on Wednesday, 1/15 at 7:30 PM.