TERRE HAUTE, Ind. – Fresh off of back-to-back victories last week, the Rose-Hulman women's soccer team will continue HCAC play on Wednesday October 11th when the Fightin' Engineers travel to Anderson University. Kickoff against the Ravens is set for 7 p.m.
Rose-Hulman News & Notes:
* Rose-Hulman moved to 2-1 in Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference play with a pair of conference victories last week. Rose-Hulman defeated Earlham in double overtime 2-1 on Wednesday, and RHIT defeated Manchester 3-1 on Saturday.
* Sophomore Jessica Wells was named HCAC Offensive Player of the Week on Monday October 9th. This marked the second time this season that Wells has been honored as HCAC Offensive Player of the Week. Wells scored the game-winning goal in double overtime against Earlham. She also scored one goal and recorded two assists against Manchester as well. Wells leads the team with six goals and 15 points.
* Last season Rose-Hulman defeated Anderson 2-1 in overtime in Terre Haute.
The Opposition: Anderson University Ravens (7-2-1, 2-1 HCAC)
* Anderson lost its most recent matchup its past weekend against Hanover by a final score of 2-1.
* The Ravens though are 2-1 against HCAC competition and own an overall record of 7-2-1.
* Emily Buchman and Maddie Martin lead the squad with six goals. 10 different players have scored a goal this season for AU.