TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- As we prepare for the 2018 fall sports season, we are starting a series "5 Things to Know" where we will share some fun facts about each of the fall sports teams over the next few weekdays. We will release information on two fall sports teams each day.
5 THINGS TO KNOW: 2018 ROSE-HULMAN WOMEN'S SOCCER
- The women's soccer program has achieved six consecutive seasons of winning records in HCAC play (2012-17)
- The Fightin' Engineers rely on their defense, as Rose-Hulman allowed just three goals in its last five matches in 2017
- Jessica Wells leads the current roster with 18 career goals. Jessica will face her sister Katie when Rose-Hulman travels to NCAA Division I Indiana State on Sept. 9.
- The women's soccer roster includes players from 13 different states
- Rose-Hulman hosts an annual game to raise awareness and funds for the fight against brain cancer. This year the game is Sept. 22, when Rose-Hulman hosts Illinois Wesleyan.