TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- The Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology women's soccer team will host the Greenville University Panthers on Wednesday night at 7:30 PM.
Rose-Hulman News & Notes:
* Rose-Hulman stands 2-1 on the season with wins of 5-0 over St. Mary-of-the-Woods and 3-0 at Principia.
* The team looks to bounce back from a loss of the road to Chicago University 6-0.
* Maggie Sheerin is the teams leading goal scorer with three goals and six points so far this season.
* Jessica Wells ranks No. 6 in Rose-Hulman history with 29 career goals and is 7th all-time with 75 career points.
* Wells is a three-time first-team all-HCAC selection and was chosen third-team all-Great Lakes Region in 2018.
* Goalkeepers Katie Demert and Natalie Dillon have combined for two shutouts this season and 17 saves in the Engineers first three games.
* After Wednesday's game, the Engineers will host Millikin on Saturday, 9/14 in their annual Grey Matters Game to raise awareness for brain cancer research. The match is set to begin at 5:00 PM.
The Opposition: Greenville University
* The Greenville Panthers stand at 0-3-1 on the season after a road loss to Albion with a final score of 4-0.
* Jen De Leon De Leon is the Panthers leading scorer so far this season with three goals and six points.
* After the Engineers, Greenville will host Harris-Stowe on Saturday, 9/14 at 7:00 PM.