TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- The Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology women's soccer team will travel to take on Illinois Wesleyan Wednesday night at 7:00 PM CDT.
Rose-Hulman News & Notes:
* Rose-Hulman stands 3-2 on the season after defeating Millikin on Saturday with a final score of 2-0.
* Maggie Sheerin is the teams leading goal scorer with three goals and six points so far this season.
* Jessica Wells ranks No. 6 in Rose-Hulman history with 29 career goals and is 7th all-time with 77 career points.
* Wells is a three-time first-team all-HCAC selection and was chosen third-team all-Great Lakes Region in 2018.
* Goalkeepers Katie Demert was able to lead the defensive front to a shutout against Millikin.
* Demert now totals 24 saves on the season with a goals-against-average of 1.67.
* After Wednesday's game, the Engineers will travel to face Webster University on Saturday at 1:00 PM CDT.
The Opposition: Illinois Wesleyan
* Illinois Wesleyan stands at 1-4 overall this season after a loss to Chicago University on Saturday with a final score of 6-1.
* Cameron Hindel, Caelyn Steffens, Flower Edington, Lauren Shanks, and Peyton Howe each lead the Titans offense with one goal each this season.
* After the Engineers, the Titans will travel to take on St. Thomas on Saturday at 7:30 PM CDT.