TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- The Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology women's soccer team will host the first round of the HCAC tournament against Mt. St. Joseph on Tuesday, 11/5 at 7:30 PM.
Tuesday, November 5 - 7:30 PM
ADMISSION POLICY: For HCAC Tournament play, the following admission charges will be in place. All transactions are CASH ONLY.
* Adults: $8
* Senior Citizens and Non-HCAC Students: $5
* HCAC Students, Faculty, Staff: FREE
HCAC TOURNAMENT BRACKET:
SEMIFINALS - Tuesday Nov. 5
2 pm - #2 Hanover vs. #3 Franklin
7:30 pm - #1 Rose-Hulman vs. #4 Mount St. Joseph
CHAMPIONSHIP - Saturday Nov. 9
Semifinal Winners, Time TBA (at best seeded semifinal winner)
Rose-Hulman News & Notes:
* Rose-Hulman earned its first outright HCAC regular season championship for the 2019 season.
* Jessica Wells leads the team and the HCAC with 16 goals, 12 assists, and 44 points so far this season.
* Wells ranks No. 4 in Rose-Hulman history with 44 career goals, No. 3 in career assists with 26, and No. 4 all-time with 114 career points.
* Lane Lawrence (6 goals, 2 assists), Maggie Sheerin (5 goals, 1 assist), and Maddy Twetten (4 goals, 2 assists) have also reached double figures in points this season.
* Goalkeeper Katie Demert now totals 70 saves on the season with a goals-against-average of 1.19.
The Opposition: Mt. St. Joseph
* Mt. St. Joseph ends their regular season at 9-7-2 overall and 5-3-1 in the HCAC after a loss to Franklin on Saturday with a final of 1-0.
* This earns the Lions the fourth seed in the HCAC postseason tournament.
* Madeline Rechel leads the team with six goals, five assists, and 17 points so far this season.