TERRE HAUTE, Ind.-- The Rose-Hulman women's tennis team will travel to face Millikin University on Wednesday, 10/10 at 5 PM CT (6 PM ET). The Engineers are looking to bounce back after falling to Franklin College on Sunday 6-3.
Rose-Hulman News & Notes
* Rose-Hulman stands 4-3 overall so far this season.
* The Engineers are fifth in the HCAC with a conference record of 4-3.
* Fanny-Jane Banda leads the team in singles competition with a record of 7-2.
* The doubles team of Naomi Bhagat and Anna Thompson lead the team with five wins this year.
The Opponent: Millikin University
* Millikin is 2-8 overall and 1-5 in the CCIW so far this season.
* Danielle Beard leads the team in singles competition with a record of 6-6 so far this season.
* The doubles team of Shelby Jones and Morgan Bettner lead the team with four wins this season.