TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology (5-3, 3-2 HCAC) hosts Indiana University-East and honors its three seniors prior to their final home match this Tuesday at 5:30 pm.
Rose-Hulman News & Notes
* Rose-Hulman will honor Naomi Bhagat, Kyla Jarvis and Anna Thompson prior to their final home match on Tuesday.
* Bhagat has a career singles record of 44-15, including a 5-2 mark this season. The software engineering and computer engineering double major has a career doubles record of 34-27 (6-2 this year).
* Bhagat ranks third in school history in career singles wins (44).
* Jarvis stands 14-10 in her singles career, with a 4-1 record this year. The mechanical engineering major has a career doubles mark is 20-17 and 2-2 this fall.
* Thompson has a 29-29 singles record in her career, including 4-2 this season. Her career doubles record stands at 32-27 and 4-3 in 2019.
* Thompson stands 11th in school history in career singles wins (29).
* Rose-Hulman completes the HCAC regular season at Manchester and at Franklin later this week.
* Rose-Hulman needs one more HCAC win - or one loss by Defiance - to clinch a bid to the 2019 HCAC Tournament. The six-team event is Oct. 18-20 and hosted by Transylvania at Top Seed Club.
The Opposition: IU-East
* IU-East is 1-2 on the season with a win over Miami-Middletown.
* The Red Wolves have also competed in the River States Individual Tornament and the ITA Regional this season.