TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology hosts Mount St. Joseph in a Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference matchup on Wednesday night at Hulbert Arena.
Rose-Hulman News & Notes (16-10, 4-1 HCAC)
* Rose-Hulman has secured its first winning season since 2012 with a 16-10 overall record entering Wednesday's match.
* Senior Gabi Razma is the reigning HCAC Defensive Player of the Week. Razma had 39 digs against Albion to lead a 3-1 team performance last week.
* Junior Bailey MacInnis recorded the second-most kills in a match in Rose-Hulman history against Bluffton with 26 kills. She is closing in on Rose-Hulman's career top 10 in kills at 788.
* Senior Mackenzie Gossard ranks No. 2 in school history with 265 block assists and stands No. 7 with 303 total blocks entering the upcoming contest.
* Senior Becca Poppel has tallied career totals of 592 kills and 774 digs entering the upcoming match.
* Sophomore Katie Orbeta has recorded three triple-doubles for kills-assists-digs this season. She accomplished the feat against Transylvania, Bluffton and Albion.
* The Fightin' Engineers have defeated two nationally ranked opponents this season - No. 8 Millikin University and No. 20 Hendrix College.
Mount St. Joseph (12-10, 2-3 HCAC)
* Mount St. Joseph is 12-10 overall and has recorded conference wins over Earlham and Anderson so far this season.
* Hannah Losey leads the team with 216 kills. Two players have more than 300 assists and another duo have over 200 digs.
* Briana Looney has recorded 102 total blocks, including 16 block assists.
* Mount St. Joseph leads Rose-Hulman 10-3 overall and 8-3 in HCAC matches.
* Rose-Hulman won the most recent meeting last season, after MSJ had won three straight in the series.