TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology hits the road for Manchester University and the Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference opener on Wednesday night.
RHIT NEWS & NOTES:
* Rose-Hulman stands 10-8 following the non-conference portion of its 2018 volleyball schedule.
* Bailey MacInnis has become the fifth player in Rose-Hulman history to record 1,000 career kills.
* Katryna Dahlberg has been named HCAC Defensive Player of the Week twice this season.
* Katie Orbeta and MacInnis have been named to the All-Tournament Team at two events each this season.
* Rose-Hulman has a 10-8 record, but it's strong schedule has included three losses to nationally ranked teams and three more to teams receiving top 25 votes.
MANCHESTER NEWS & NOTES:
* Manchester stands 4-8 on the season and 1-0 in HCAC play. The Spartans won a four-set match over Franklin in their conference opener.
* Haley Duncan leads the HCAC in kills (150) and is hitting .241 on the season.
* Manchester has two primary setters in Dakota Stanichuk (162 A) and Lauren Gandhi (156 A).