TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- The Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology volleyball team will face a tough weekend taking on HCAC rival Bluffton University and #18 Hope College on Saturday, October 6 at 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM. The Engineers are coming off a 3-0 sweep against conference competitor Anderson University
RHIT NEWS & NOTES:
* Rose-Hulman leads the HCAC with a record of 13-8 overall and 3-0 in the HCAC this season.
* Bailey MacInnis leads the team offensively with 191 kills so far this year.
* Katryna Dahlberg has become a key player defensively for the Engineers leading the HCAC with 391 digs and ranking second in the conference with 5.59 digs per set.
* Katie Orbeta continues to create opportunities for her teammates leading the team with 528 assists.
* After this weekends matches, the Engineers will host Franklin College on Wednesday, 10/10 at 7:00 PM.
OPPONENT NEWS & NOTES: Bluffton University
* Bluffton stands at 10-9 overall and 2-0 in the HCAC after defeating Mount St. Joseph 3-2 on Wednesday.
* Bethany Martini leads the Beavers with 244 kills so far this season.
* Bluffton's defense is led by Brooke Kleman as she has recorded 341 total digs this year.
OPPONENT NEWS & NOTES: #18 Hope College
* #18 Hope stands at 13-4 overall this season and 2-1 in the MIAA.
* Hope College ranks #18 in NCAA DIII Volleyball.
* Katie Rietberg is their offensive leader with 212 kills so far this year.
* Gabbi Vachon maintains the defensive presence for Hope totalling 239 digs this season.